It’s hard to keep up with all of the marketing articles that are out there, isn’t it? I find myself reading a lot of articles every week about online marketing, social media, content marketing, and more. Every week I pull together the marketing articles that are really worth your time to read and share them with you to help you keep up with the latest tips and trends.
There are five key areas to consider as you’re marketing your business online, and I’ve selected from recent marketing articles to share the best one in each category with you:
- Blogging: Are you stuck trying to come up with ideas for your next blog post? It can be a challenge sometimes to continually think of new things to write about, right? Fortunately, there’s a great source of blog content that you can tap into quite easily.
- Content Marketing: Marketing your business online today requires providing good content for your readers – on an ongoing basis. It’s not something that you can just check off on a list and think that you’re done with it! To get the most out of it, you need to remember that content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Search Engine Optimization: The world of SEO has been changing. As Google has updated its algorithm in recent years, many common tricks and techniques have fallen by the wayside. Learn about SEO techniques that actually work now.
- Social Media: You’re on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Wouldn’t it be great to know if your efforts are actually paying off? Though there is no firm industry standard, there are ways for you to measure the impact & ROI of your social media strategies.
- Websites: As a small business owner, imagine what it would mean to lose your website or even to have it down for a few days. Find out about WordPress security and your role in keeping your site secure. This is a must-read for anyone with a WordPress website. Source; online-marketing-articles-worth-reading-
Was this helpful or interesting for you? Let me know with a comment!