Following on from my last blog, here are the next 6 recommended marketing tools to optimise your online presence (No's 8 - 13)
Keyword Monitoring Tools
Related to ad monitoring tools (see previous blog) there are those that help you check out the keywords your competitors are targeting in their search marketing campaigns. Do this, and you can improve your own ROI by figuring out what's working for them. Here's a selection:
8. iSpionage looks at how your competitors are advertising with Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo search marketing tools. You can view ads and track spending. It also includes SEO competitive research and a social monitoring tool for Twitter and Facebook.
9. KeywordSpy helps with competitive keyword discovery. You can find out how much your competitors are spending on AdWords and discover which combinations of keywords and advertising copy are working for them.
10. Keyword Competitor helps you spy on organic and paid keywords, ads, and landing pages for your competitors, with daily updates in rankings. The site also has tools for monitoring competitors and working with affiliate marketing.
11. SEMrush lets you monitor competitors' organic keyword positions, find relevant long tail keywords, see your competitors' PPC ads, and more. It also includes SEO tools. There's a wealth of data available from the free search bar on the homepage, though you will have to upgrade ($69.95 per month) for more queries and results.
12. SpyFu lets you see up to six years of data on your competitors' keywords, ranking, and ads helping you with SEO and PPC advertising. There's a limited free tool, though you have to subscribe for access to advanced competitive intelligence.
13. The Search Monitor looks at paid and organic search and even how you look against your competition in comparison-shopping engines. This multifunctional tool also monitors affiliates and trademarks as well as who's discussing your brand. It starts at $299 per month.Source: http://www.entrepreneur.com